Thursday 4 June 2009

My friend Ivonne Visited me















My friend Ivonne visited me here in my crib yesterday with her son Noah. I cook beef stirs (which I get the recipe from my fellow bloggermalu) and rice for our lunch. I was playing with her son Noah, as you know I LOVE kids that´s why I used to do practicum here in Sweden with kidssenyumkenyit.

After our lunch we chattedbanyakckp a little bit as we usually do, and then we went out and took a walk in the City and end in one of the famous Espresso House in the City and ordered chocolate cake and cappucinnosengihnampakgigiit was YUMMY, and after that we took a walk again and enjoyed the beautiful view of Gothenburgsenyum until they went homeciumbabai.


It was good time together with my close friend, I´m GLAD I met people like her who is really nice personsenyum. You can see the picture of her son above while I was playing with him (he look like his dad).and his so CUTEsengihnampakgigi, I couldn´t wait to get pregnant next year and I and hubby are really EXCITED about itsenyumkenyit.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs