Sunday 18 September 2011

I can´t sleep

I was already in bed trying to sleep, but while staying there for 30 minutes I decided to get up since the dream land won´t allows me to enter. It was few hours ago when we came home from my parent-in-laws house, we slept over there since it was my dad-in-law 94 years old birthday. When we came home, I made our dinner and clean.

After that, I watched the TV show that I have been following the past weeks, it is " True Talent " about singing. It is almost like " American Idol " version in Swedish. My husband and baby are already sleeping and as for me, I do not know when I´m gonna hit the bed, for a while just blogging until I get sleepy. See you around guys, and have a good sunday evening.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs