Saturday 24 April 2010

Which haircut?

I been thinking about having a new haircut these past few days, because of three reason, 1. is I have a problem during I go to sleep, it goes all over my face and I do not like to ponytail it, 2. summer is coming which I´m sure I will feel uncomfortable with my long hair and 3. is to have a new hair and look. I took two different kind of photos of me, the one which I have a long hair and the other one which I have a short hair. I both like my two looks, but I don´t know which one will suit me well, I already asked my husband and he said I look well in both hair style, but he likes me more with the short hair.



Salon here is quite expensive, I still can go there if I like, but I prefer to cut my hair by myself and keep my money instead for the other matters that I like to buy, and it´s more fun to cut my own hair and see the result. It is not new for me to cut my own hair because I have been doing this way back in Philippines, and even sometimes my friends asked me to cut their hair.

So guy, I would love your own opinion, I´ll be here waiting mwah!

8 comments:

teJan said...

anha ko ugma inyo girl..e cut ako hair:) hhehe..nice bitaw nang short hair..hahah!

admin said...

both look good on you but i agree with your husband, short hair it is. :) you're lucky to know how to cut your own hair... going to the parlor is really expensive..

Unknown said...

You look nice in short hair; but then also in long hair. You are blessed to have a talent in cutting your own hair.

A.M.I.N.A said...

Hello Shy!You look great in short hair.Nindot man pod ang taas pero best jud sa imo ang short kay you look younger in it. :)

admin said...

i like the long hair more

rj's mama

Unknown said...

ay ambot pareho man angayan ka Shy pero pataas lang gud ug buhok hehehe...

Dhemz said...

oh I like the first one nyora...:) I cut my hair just recently...kapoy mag maintain aning taas ug hair...nya kaspahon pa jud ko kung taas akong hair....lol!

Sendo said...

mas presko para sayo ang maikli yung buhok ...pero parehos lang naman talaga ang dalawa...hehe

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs