Monday, 28 March 2011

My baby Camilla

   
Yeah. Finally I got time to update my blog since I just give birth to the cutest baby girl in the world LOL. I posted here about my delivery and after a long days I able to click my keyboard. I miss my blog eventhough I am overwhelmed with joy for having a baby. It´s only 11 days since I become a mom and I so love it. I know it means I have a limitation to everything I do and put my baby as my first priorities I do not mind it since it is very good feeling to be a mom, and I can say that this is the best thing could happen to woman, as easy say this is a gift for every woman, to be a MOM. I couldn´t ask for more, I can say I am complete now with my baby and my loving husband, opps..maybe not really complete since we want second baby, but like people say " one at a time ", comeback maybe 3 years from now and let see what will happen. Before I end this post since somebody ( baby Camilla ) start to cry,  I would like to THANKS to all my fellow bloggers who includes us to their prayers. Some of you are waiting to see my baby Camilla, and here she is, isn´t she cute?


       

7 comments:

sheng said...

Congratulations Shy!

Such a cute baby girl...Hugs and kisses to baby Camilla:)

merce said...

Wow!congatulations....cute kaayo! imong baby.
silipon jud nako ni imong anak diri,hangtud magdaku.
ayo-ayo kanunay!

sHeNgKaY said...

congrats to your new addition of the family..

Dhemz said...

agoy pagka cute sa babydoll...nice name...:) congratulations again nyora.

teJan said...

welcome baby camilla! mwaaahhh

Irene said...

Congratulation Shy, super cute ng baby..

bbtoo said...

congrats sistah..she's so adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs