Friday 16 September 2011

Unusual day for me

Unusual day. What I mean is, I just sit down in front of my computer around 3 o clock which made it as unusual day for me. I have been cleaning. I cleaned our kitchen, bathroom and I sort my clothes, I keep away my summer clothes and take away my autumn clothes from our cabinet. I also arranged my bags, and threw some of them that I do not use or broken. It is getting colder each day and it definitely time to wear jacket and boots.

When I checked the temperature this morning, I can say that autumn is saying hi to everybody. Time to get ready to face the cold weather again. I am looking forward to see the autumn beauty, specially when the leaves changed to different kind of color. I thought it is like magic. Maybe I take a walk these coming day to capture the beauty of autumn.

Btw, before I end this post, I like to share to my readers that my other blog which is DIAPER DAYS is giving a small give away to celebrate my daughter six month old tomorrow, just click the blog title if you like to join!

2 comments:

bbtoo said...

Hi there!!! Visiting your blog. Visit back. Have a nice weekend!!!

Berbagi Ilmu Pengetahuan said...

nice blog..support & keep write

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs