Wednesday 28 September 2011

Rice and chicken soup to warm me up



When I was out today, I felt the cold breeze of the wind, no question that it is already autumn season. It was cold outside, and when I came home, I still feel cold so I made chicken and rice soup to warm my body. It was delicious as expected haha. I forgot to take a photo for my blog, so instead I post my friend soup that she made, it was also delicious.

Right now, I am not 100 percent good as well as my family , I have runny nose that was started this morning. So all day, I have my warm bathrobe on me to keep me warm. I haven´t go out today, because of how I felt.I will meet my good friend tomorrow, so I am hoping to feel good and free from runny nose.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs