Friday 1 October 2010

Autumn is in the air


Yahoo.. Time travel so fast and it´s already October. My stomach is getting bigger everyday. This morning whiles watching the beautiful view through our window, I realized it is already autumn and soon time to change the clock into autumn time.

Everytime I go out, I see the sign of autumn season, different colors of leaves are in the ground, chilly weather and everybody are wearing layer of clothes with matching boots. This is the time when I start to miss my country, I was there last December until March but I already miss my country, I am sure it will be like that because that´s where I grow-up and my other family is there too. Who knows, maybe after two years I can able to have my vacation there with my husband and my little angel who is still in my womb.

I hope this update will makes continue, I know I always say that I will update this blog as often as I can, but too bad I can´t. I won´t promise this time, instead do it hehe..

4 comments:

sexyjessie said...

Autumn is the time when summer ends and beginning of winter.

Wished that I can experince autumn season in M'sia. Glad that you are enjoying your term of pregnancy.

Pls do update on your pregnancy status.

Rossel said...

congratulations to the parents to be! it's been a while since i last visited this site and i m happy to know the good news. it's okay dear, don't force yourself to blog. just take a lot of rest and blog whenever you feel like to.


Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Kitchen Essentials

Ciela said...

Congratulations for the upcoming baby! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi shy, nice to visit u here

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs