Monday 4 October 2010

"NO SCHOOL FOR TODAY"

I woke up late this morning, which made me feel stress getting ready for school. I took a short shower, ate my breakfast and run to the tram station to catch the tram, otherwise I need to wait ten minutes for the next tram. And when I just came inside the school, my eyes was toward in the big TV screen in the wall and I read this words " NO SCHOOL FOR TODAY " I think it sucks but good for me I can go home and relax and get ready for the school tomorrow :D..

4 comments:

sexyjessie said...

How come you were not inform before hand?

Could have saved your time of preparing for school.

S-H-Y said...

Jessie: it was my fault, havent read my scd hehe...thanks for visiting!

Unknown said...

hahahaha...gakapoy-kapoy ka lang Shy...

musta ang buntit hehehe lafang ba ang tirada or tulog hehehe

S-H-Y said...

Kat: mao lage te, pero tamad kau mgblog ba hehe...dako2 na intawon akong tiyan, next week na amo ultra sound..tulog unta kaso busy man sa skol oi whole day ko pirmi..thanks for dropping by Kat..

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs