Friday 22 October 2010

First time to travel by a ship..


When I was in the Philippines and need to travel outside my City like going to Manila or other places, I always took an airplane. I never ever took a ship to any of my travel, since I have seen a lot of accident by a ship. I know airplane can be accident too, but when I read that the airplane is the safest transportation to take, I got the strength to took it, instead of any other transportation.

I told my husband that I never took ship of any of my travel to Manila, and since he has a plan to takes me to some of the beautiful countries in the Europe sometimes. And he wants to take a ship to that travel, so he asked me if I dare to takes a short travel to Germany by a ship. I was nervous when I said yes to him since I never been to a ship, but I need to try it otherwise I will never know if I can be inside in a ship.

When we we´re inside the ship, I started to feel dizzy and freezing haha... I was terrifying that I almost said to my husband that I wanted to get out from that ship. I told my husband how I felt and then he asked me if I wanted to get out from the ship, but I wanted to try it and besides ship here is more modern and nicely build so I said to my husband " no we stayed ". And he tried to entertained me like roaming around the ship and for few minutes I started to feel relax and I haven´t notice that the ship is already moving and going away from the harbor.

It took two hours for us to be in Germany and I was really happy and proud of my self because I accomplished to took ship to travel with the help of my husband. It was not dangerous at all like I thought before, now that we already knew that I can take ship to travel, husband and I will not be hesitate to take ship if we travel somewhere in Europe sometimes because we already knew that I can be in a ship. Yepey!!!

2 comments:

sexyjessie said...

Hey Shy,how are you? Travelling in a ship has its ups and downs. Especially the sea sickness.

Do enjoy your stay in Germany.

S-H-Y said...

Jessie: Im fine Jessie thank you.. and how about you? yeah your right, Im looking forward to travel by a ship again...

It was only a short visit, Germany is nice almost like sweden, the two countries are almost the same, cant tell the difference...

thanks for always visiting my blog Jessie...

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs