Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Sick on and off

We supposed to have guests around six in the evening, but since I am slightly sick we postponed it. I have been sick on and off the past days and I hate it, because I need to take care of my baby and do the household. When I am sick, I love to just lay in the bed and sleep all day but I can´t do that. I also missed my blog and haven´t update for a while. I have runny nose and slightly fever and my husband and my baby have runny nose. I hope we will be free from these sickness. I need to stop now, and go back to bed, see you around guys!

1 comment:

simply kim said...

awww.. hope you get well soon! left you some love..

by the way, do you mind checking out on Love in Its Unconditional Form?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs