Tuesday 22 November 2011

Lunch meeting with my girlfriends

How is everybody? Ask for me, I am still lazy blogging. I so lazy updating my blogs for weeks. What happened to me ( sad sign ) maybe I need to be away from blogging to get back the energy again to blog? What you suggest guys? Anyway, I´ll be meeting my girlfriends at the Filipino Restaurant here in Gothenburg ( I will blog about the Filipino Restaurant soon, I just need to take some photo to make the post more exciting right ) we will have our lunch there, and after that, no schdule. Maybe we will just hang around the mall and just do the chikahan about anything. I will share some photos later, see yah!
Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs