Wednesday 2 November 2011

It was the first time



I was in the kitchen preparing Camilla´s dinner when I heard our bell door rang. My husband was the one who open the door and I went in front of the door because I was curious who was the visitors. And I saw this two kids with their costumes Halloween. My husband asked me if I have some candies to give to the kids. I immediately checked my bag and I found one small toblerone and gave it to them and ask if it okay if I take photo of them. Here was their post for me.

It was the very first time that someone knock on our door during Halloween. Next Halloween I make sure I have a chocolate on our table in case they will come back haha. Anyway, the kids on the photo, were also their first time to do this activity. They are the grandsons of our neighbor who lives in first floor of the apartment and we live at the fourth floor.

1 comment:

kimmyschemy said...

oh! they are so cute! nice one for a real Halloween experience, girl!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The Charity Man?

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs