Wednesday 3 December 2008

FINALLY..

I was so stress this past few days because I was thinking about our exam but now it`s done I felt better. I thought I couldn`t do it and I was so nervous, I`m proud of my self because I`ve done it. And I am hoping I will pass the exam.

Anyway it´s been a cold weekend here in Sweden, we don´t have any snow yet but still really cold. It´s been raining here instead of snowing, I don´t like the weather this month too cold and rainy.

Sooner it will be vacation, I hope we will going to travel some places here in Europe if my husband is not busy otherwise we stay home for the rest of the vacation.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs