Sunday 7 December 2008

CHATTING FROM DAVAO














I was talking to my family from Davao today, I was really happy when I saw them, specially my mom and dad - I took a picture of them while were chatting. And I was very happy too because they are in good health, it`s not easy for me if I know that they don`t feel good- it`s really makes me worried a lot. I really miss them so much that`s why when I talked to them earlier I can`t help not to cry. This is the first time in my life that I am far away from them. I just realized now it`s not easy to be far away from my family. I`m really hoping to visit them soon or else I will going crazy hehehe.

10 comments:

exploe said...

hai...have nice day

I love shopping, music, singing and meeting new friends.and........blogwalking. hehehehe

was here from indonesia

Anthony Harman said...

I also had to live far from parents and family. I really understand your feelings.

Arnie :) said...

Hi Shy,I know the Feeling.Even nasa davao lang ako,Family ko nasa Samar malayo parin,kaw pa kaya na nasa US :(

Goodluck to you and ur family.
Godbless :)

Nova said...

one way of communicating to the loved ones whom we choose to left behind and move on for a greater life...

sexyjessie said...

Right now, Im leaving 2 hours apart fron my family, but can't say for the future. Hopefully, I will be moving soon to be with my future husband in US. Now, that's really far away from my family.

Chris said...

dont worry.. im sure everything will work out for you. hope you get to visit your parents soon. how long have you been away from the philippines?

Anonymous said...

Hi shy maayo kay ng ka chat mo sa imoha mama...sure jud ko na lipay imoha mama...take care

elly

Anonymous said...

Parehas ta Shy,nagachatpod mi sa ako family taga adlaw plus chikka to the max pa gyd sa telephone kay unlimited call ko sa davao.Makamiss sila pero mura naman pod sila duol nko.

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Shy

Its good nag-chat namo hehehe regards and happy merry xmas there....

see yah

Unknown said...

Hello Shy, away from home is really hard. good for you there is now an internet to connect with them easily. Keep them as your inspiration as you traverse life away from them. God Bless kabayan.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs