Thursday 26 November 2009

5 days to go...

Yehey! one day to go my husband will be back home from his business trip. I have been missing him so much specially his words " I love you " every morning I wake up and every night I sleep. I was crying the first time when I went to bed alone, I needed my husband´s presence beside me which made me felt not sleepy. And I was very worried about him, since he sent me sms that they had a problem to landing because of too much fog, when I received that message I can´t slept and only waiting for his sms. Until I fall asleep waiting for his sms, and when I woke up I checked quickly my phone and got one sms from him saying that they had successfully landing at Ukraine airport. I was felt relief after reading his message, and realized how difficult to be away from my husband. Now I wonder how will I feel when I will be in Philippines with my family but far away from my husband, anyway it´s only time will tell.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs