Friday, 24 April 2009

Final Template for this year :)
















Before















After

As you can see guys I got my new layout from Fe which is credit (laugh) I will pay it next month likes what we (Fe and I) have agreed. Because of loving so much the color green I decided to changed my template for the last time for this year. As I mentioned in my previous post that I was not contented with my old layout which the " Dear Diary layout " so finally the time comes that I was waiting for, I found my new layout. I hope this time this layout will lasts forever at least for this year (smile) and I hope everybody like it like I do. I will still fix some of the color but I am really tired it almost 1 in the morning here and I need to sleep so see you tomorrow guys mwah! By the way to anybody want to make over their blog template just visit this site www.femikeydesigns.blogspot.com/ and get the template you wanted!

4 comments:

David Funk said...

It looks good. I like how the photo blends in with the header on top. It looks like you found one that suits you just right.

Genejosh said...

love it!!! i like the font too and your pix in the header suits...congrats...

MaxiVelasco said...

hello. okey lang ko ui.heheh.

ui. i love the new layout. mas personalized kasi with your photo. is really very nice! talagang for SHY only, diba?

stay pretty!!!

Jenny0323 said...

Love it Sar. Love green too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs