Thursday 16 April 2009

Two Award From Jenny (friend and my classmate)

















I got this two award from my friend and classmate here in Sweden who is Jenny, she´s been my good friend since first term and until now. Anyway Jen thanks for the award it´s highly appreciated and see you tomorrow mwah!
















The simple rules that go with it are:

1. Put the logo on your kawaii blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate all the blogs that you think deserving to have this award (kawaii of course).
4. Put the links of those blogger on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've been nominated.

I passing this award to all my blogroll friends :-).

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs