Thursday 16 April 2009

Looking for Air Conditioning?

It will be summer soon here in Sweden and one of our problem (I and hubby) is we don´t have air conditioning, since our apartment is made of stone we feel warm and sweaty this time of the year. So we really need things to make us feel fresh and cool inside in our apartment. I and hubby decided to buy air conditioning because we think that we really need it. Since it was not in our monthly budget we need to find cheaper air conditioning- since I am here in my computer I tried to search in Google hoping that I can find the stuff we really need which is the air conditioning. And I was really glad because I found what I was looking for.

1 comment:

sexyjessie said...

Girls will be girls... I'm too loaded with clothes untill I need a new cupboard, lots of bags and jewelleries and shoes. I think I need a lorry for all my stuffs if I move. Hv a great week ahead!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs