Monday 6 April 2009

Not a relaxing day ended

I don´t have a school for this week and I am glad because I can breath without Swedish words in my mind, but this is only for a while because I got a lot of assignment that was stuck in my bag and needs to be done for this week. Not easy to be a Swedish student, I´m getting badly with my English knowledge and I started to talk swenglish (Swedish and English together). So I decided If I pass this term I will get a English subject for the next term so that I will not forget my English knowledge.

Besides of doing my homework this week, I decided too, to do spring cleaning here in our apartment. So it still not a break for me for this week, because I have a lot to do to be done and I ´am alone to do it because my husband is really busy for this week, but I can do this "AJA" (LAUGH). And it´s better to do something than to just sit down, because it´s really boring here at home specially when my husband is away. So I will try to do things to keeps me busy. I remember my bestfriend will visit me this week so I need to clean anyway. And this is not really a good timing for me to do these things because I just have my monthly period and it kills me with my dismenorya (HELP). It will not a really relaxing day for me ended.

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis! musta? kung nandyan lang ako tulungan kita maglinis ^_^ tapos tulungan mo din ako dito sa house namin. tulungan tayo, haha.

kaya mo yan sis! ^_^ aja-aja! mala pang koreanobela ang beauty mo sis eh.

by the way sis, i have an award for you. the rules are so easy.just copy, paste and forward to friends. grab it if you have time sis. here's the link:

http://www.mymeryl.com/2009/04/blogger-friendship-award.html

S-H-Y said...

Meryl: Hello din, ok lng ako.wow ang bait mo nmn hehehe..yeah kaya ko to sumigaw lng ako ng AJA tpos na lahat ng gawain ko LOL.na post ko na ang award mo thanks..

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs