Friday 10 April 2009

Good Time With Friends














Yesterday I invited my two good friends here at home to have a good time together it was Jenny and Janet, I´m sure you knew Jenny who is my classmate and good friend and Janet is my good friend too but I´m sure you don´t know her but you can see her in the picture I post.

Jenny and I made the lunch and after we had ate lunch- we sing karaoke while waiting for Janet. Janet told me that she will makes a banana cake. When she arrived we started to laugh a lot because Janet has a good sense of humor like the two of us (Jenny and I), and after our karaoke time we made together the banana cake. It was so fun because we got confused what to used for Janet banana cake since I don´t have the real ingredient that we need, but good to know because the banana cake turns delicious even we baked it twice (laugh).

Sometimes it good to hang out with friends just to feel good inside, I don´t mean that we´re not happy to be here of course not. Husband and friends are really different, our husband is always our friend. To Jenny and Janet next time ulit (hapit ko mkaihi sa ako panty og katawa) Anyway I post a picture at least you will know who I am talking about. See you again guy!

12 comments:

Tina said...

great moments you have there :)

MCA said...

nice blog fren :)

Trixie M. said...

may pa ka shy naa na ka friends dira... ako nag inusara japun diri.. hahahahahaa

S-H-Y said...

Blogging Bill: Halo thanks for dropping here.

Peter: Hi Peter you have the same name as my husband :)

Trixie: Halo girl, muabot lng nang imong mga friendship soon!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi shy ...like your pics here..mukhang masaya ..sana sama mo ko minsan. jaz kidding ^_^

S-H-Y said...

Meryl:Thanks! hehehe, next time nlng if magmeet tau in person.

MaxiVelasco said...

nice to know that you had fun!!! sana, laging ganyan, noh?

S-H-Y said...

Maxi: yeah, sana ganito nlng plageh LOL. Thanks for the comment Maxi.

Badet Siazon said...

seems like a happy pic. =)

http://www.badudets.com/

MaryAnneVelasco said...

hello Shy! as promised, eto na yung post on how to add a feedburner email subscription sa blog mo:

http://www.ovahcoffee.com/2009/04/how-to-add-feedburner-email.html

take care my friend!

Jenny0323 said...

It really nice to hang out with friends... Wish I'll have friends here too...

S-H-Y said...

Jenny: Hi Jen thanks sa comment.

Maxi: Thanks sa post girl, it appreciatable hehehe..

Badet: Hi Badet thanks for passing by here.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs