Saturday 20 November 2010

Almost finished

We went to Ikea with my mom-in-law since we need her car to carry some of the furnitures that we need to finished our cabinet. It was fun to shop with my mom-in-law and it was also the first time that she was with us buying stuffs for our apartment. This time not much furniture to buy which means no much to carry until to the car and we got help from my mom-in-law and I am happy because she was with us, actually my mom-in-law is a very nice and sweet person.

After we have delivered all the furniture we need to finished our cabinet, we we´re invited for a dinner at my in-law house and it was also a father´s day so we thought it would be great to be there for a while to celebrate the father´s day with my dad-in-law. My mom-in-law cook very delicious food which I adore, and also I learned a lot from her when it comes to food and other stuffs. We had a great dinner and conversation and before eight we said goodbye to them since we need to work on our cabinet.

When we we´re home, husband started to put some interior to the cabinet, I was a bit useless since I can´t carry heavy things and husband don´t allow me to do anything. Husband is really caring with me these days, he was also caring before when I was not pregnant but he became more caring now than before which I love. Anyway guy I need to finish talking now and get some sleep, and I will post soon our finish cabinet. Ciao!!!

1 comment:

janese said...

hi nice blog mind to visit and xlink?
http://www.orsainianne.com

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs