Tuesday 16 November 2010

My poor unfinished cross-stitch

I received this cross-stitch gift from my husband two years ago, I have been working on it but did not able to finish it until now. Husband asked me many times when I´m gonna start to work on my cross-stitch, and I just answered him " soon " but until now it is still unfinished. I was surprised because my husband started to work on it, and I felt a little bit shame about it because I have not able to finished it and he started to do it instead of me, maybe he was tired asking me. These days we tried to do cross-stitch little by little each day, because we wanted it to be finish this coming December. Let see what will happen, I will gladly to post it here when it finished.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs