Wednesday 24 November 2010

It was husband´s day


Yesterday was hubby´s birthday, and it should be a big birthday party but hubby wanted to celebrate his birthday in private, just me and his family. I asked him one month ago if he wanted to have a big celebration but like I said he want to celebrated in private, and instead he asked me if I can bake a cake on his birthday and of course I granted his wish.

On the day of his birthday which was yesterday, I baked a chocolate cake, it was fun to bake my husband´s birthday cake. It was my second time to bake a cake which I am really happy with the result, and hubby loves it a lot ( he ate two big slices which proof that he loves it ). I brought him in a shop and made him selected two sweater as his gifts on his birthday and I´m glad he also loves it. It was not a big celebration but it was special for him since I am with him, and he told me that he don´t need any gift because he has the most precious gift in the world which is ME :)...Everytime husband said that words to me, it moves me and made me realized how lucky I am to be his wife. I am really happy that I made my husband special day memorable for him.

Anyway it has been snowing these days even though it is not officially winter season yet, during this season I wish I am in my hometown, warm and sunny every minutes, hours and days...

2 comments:

sexyjessie said...

Happy birthday to your husband. Your husband must be blessed to have you as his wife. :)

Rossel said...

hi, Shy! belated happy birthday to your husband. how's your pregnancy? hope you and the baby are just fine. God bless!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs