Saturday 18 December 2010

Baked


We went out today to buy some gifts for my sister in laws kids. First we dropped by in the City Library and returned some books that we borrowed. And went to Electronic store to buy a new strengthening hair kit since my old one was broken. And after that we hunted for the kids present. We finished early than I thought, maybe because it was not much people in the City and it was early. I asked my husband what he wanted and he said a " cake " so in the evening I baked a cake as our dessert and as usual husband likes it. I always fell great when my husband appreciates my husband appreciates what I do.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs