Saturday 4 December 2010

Christmas Table

We went to Ikea today for two reasons, first is to buy the remaining interior for our cabinet and second is to eat the Christmas food table ( what I mean is food that usually serve during Christmas eve, but here in Gothenburg they started to serve those food during December, I don´t know the reason why they do it ) . This is the first time husband and I will going to taste the Christmas food table here in Gothenburg even though I have lived here for more than three years.

My husband asked me first if it a good idea to eat the Christmas food table since I don´t eat pork, and I thought I can eat other food and I´m sure they will not only serve pork. When we we´re in the place, it was already full of people, but we got a good place to sit down and eat as much as we wanted. It was a good idea of my husband because I almost love all the foods that they served.

After we have eaten enough food that I almost threw up haha, we moved on to the next planned which is to collected the remaining interior for our cabinet and went home. It was always fun to go out with my hubby and do whatever we wanted, so all in all it was a good weekend with my husband.

1 comment:

MJ said...

wala ko nimo paubana ha....musta na buntis?

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs