Tuesday 21 December 2010

Finished cabinet


Finally. Our cabinet is finished. I talked about our cabinet in my previous post, and finally I can post our finished cabinet. Last week we bought the remaining interior of our cabinet, it is only the matter of putting it in the proper place. Our cabinet has been finished the few days but haven´t able to post about it, but finally today I have the energy to talk about it. I have been lazy these days, maybe because of my pregnancy or maybe because of the cold weather. Husband and I love our new cabinet, it is easy for us now to get our clothes in proper specially me who is messy. My clothes could be everywhere in the apartment which I felt ashame about it, but I´m trying to do my best to put my things in a proper place likes my husband. But anyway here are shot of our cabinet.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs