Saturday 15 November 2008

CUTE´S BLOGGER AWARD






I got another award from my new friend Jacky . I really appreciate it :=).

HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.
Now here are my ten Random facts about me:
1.When I was in my elementary time I don´t like to go to school.
2.I really like music and love to sing too.
3.I hate snake and I feel terrible when I see a snake even it´s small one.
4.I hate to study (don´t know why) I know I need to change that.
5.I move a lot when I´m in bed.
6.I am really quite person but when I get to know somebody and felt comfortable with then expect me to talk a lot :=).
7.I´m a really shy person if you don´t try to talk to me then don´t expect that I talk to you.
8.Right now I miss my family so much specially my mom :=(.
9.I love Britney Spears a lot and also babies.
10.I take a shower for an hour.

Now it´s time to share this cute award to my fellow blogger and know them:
Maxi,Salingpusa,Momeen,Ate Weng and to all my fellow blogger feel free to grab this cute award.

1 comment:

Jayce said...

My blog is not cute enough. Can't enter lo. ^_^

JayceOoi.com

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs