Wednesday 26 November 2008

UPDATE

It´s been a long time since I didn´t update my blog, I am a little bit busy this past few days. So let me tell you guys what news about me here in Sweden. It starting to get really cold here, yesterday was snowing a little bit but enough to felt slippery in the ground and I don´t like it because I well fall down again, I already fell down many time.

We had done our training test for our coming exam and everybody is hoping to pass the exam. And tomorrow we will have another exam for another subject that means I need to study again oh GOD how I hate studying :=).. Anyway I am getting good in swedish and I am happy for that and the bad side is I am getting worst with my english hehehehhe.

Anyway today our very own classmate Kelvin invited another school to played football match, it was so fun watching our team and the same time felt freezing. We made cheering words and we cheer up everytime our team got the ball. Sad to said we lost but then we had enjoy it. That´s it guys enjoy blogging and keep visiting :=).

5 comments:

Jerla Oh lalala said...

Yeah, its hard to keep blogs up to date huh? I'm full time working father and i have 2 blogs as well. Thanks for visiting my blog shy. My wife is filipina from mindanao been here in san diego 3 years now. we have one boy who's 2 yrs old now. we want a little girl for my son. when you do have a child it will mean so much to you. I never know that feeling until it happen to me then when it do its the most wonderful thing in the world and youwonderful memories of your child. good luck shy.

janean said...

hi.. how are you?

Gene M. said...

Keep up the good work :-) u have nice blog. nice template :-)
nyt2x

KenMAHD said...

hi shy :) how's your socialspark thingy?..

stevevhan said...

i hope you pass your exam. thanks for droppin in my page, :) i'll pray for you.i got a new post by the way, i hope you can post a comment!:)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs