Thursday 6 November 2008

TAG FROM FE

Helo Fe thanks for sharing this tag to me and I really appreciate it. Thanks for being my friend! eventhough we were not so close to each other, Thanks for always helping me and always there for me :=) .

Start copying here:
Here are the rules for this tag;
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.)Link back who pass you this tag,
3.)Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with













And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship's flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship's flower will bloom for you.
I am passing this tag to my wonderful 7 fellow bloggers namely:
I´m sharing this to everybody, hope you guys grab it!

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs