Saturday 22 November 2008

LAST DAY IN MY PRACTICE

Well guys remember in my previous post that I am doing practice in the kindergarten?? Yesterday was my last day in kindergarten because soon I will finish this term hopefully if I can pass the exam this coming Dec 1 and 2 - wish me luck guys. I felt sad and happy yesterday when I left the kindergarten, I am sad because I will miss the cute kids and happy because hopefully I will start a new term again and I will have another practice..

Saying goodbye to the kids is not easy, I almost cry ( don´t know why ). Maybe I am too emotional :=(. I try not to cry because I will visit them as often as I can. You know I like kids because I think they are so cute hehehe. It´s been a year now since I start to learn language and profession. I remember when I first arrived here in Sweden I don´t know any single Swedish word but now I am able to talk to Swedish people and I am happy because I learn foreign language. Learning language is very fun and sometimes gives headache hehehe.

2 comments:

janean said...

hi.. im here again.. gudluck

amiable amy said...

wow..interesting shy...who would have thought you can now communicate Swedish? Good ha...congrats...i knew that those kids are so cute. I work in a day care too for few days but i need to say goodbye to them...i miss them so much. im sure u did miss them that much

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs