Saturday 12 February 2011

4 in the morning by Gwen Stefan

Time check: 4 in the morning...

Nowadays I wake up early, I am not like this when I was not pregnant. A few weeks back, I used to go to bed around 3 or 4 in the morning and wake up around 10 in the morning, but it seems opposite now.Nah! trust me pregnant hormones are crazy hehe..like yesterday I cried twice in a day with no reason at all, could you imagine that? Sometimes I thought I am crazy LOL, but deep inside I know I am not. I ruined my husband schedule at work yesterday, when he came home around lunch time to get things, I was crying so he decided to stayed and comfort me which I am really happy because being alone in the house makes me go crazy. Anyway I am having a cup of latte macchiato now whiles listening music of Gwen Stefan " 4 in the morning " and also making this post. I´m sure I go back to sleep soon! Have a nice weekend guys.

3 comments:

Laikka said...

hehheh..yah i trust you:) det kan gå över snårt innan du gifta sig...wahhahaha!

ahsiang said...

yes, the hormone change would completely change the character of a pregnant woman.

kimmyschemy said...

ahh.. reminds me of my own pregnancies. i had three and i was a completely different person each time, lol!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs