Friday 18 February 2011

Very Happy

Can I shout out loud here? who cares LOL. Yahoo! Finally I got a chanced to talk to my parents this morning. I was still in bed whiles my husband told me that my parents is online, I was still half slept when I left the bed and grabbed my morning coat and went direct to the computer room. I was so happy when I saw my parents on camera, and those worry feelings was completely disappear. It was last December I talked to them, that´s why I was so worried these past few days for not able to talk to them but finally today I did. I was happier knowing that they are both in good health, and of course, they are also worried about me when it comes to my pregnancy. They advice me to do all my best during my labor, I know that they are worried about me since I am half miles distance from them. I remembered my mom said " if she can just fly here, she will absolutely do it for me " how sweet my mom is right? Both of them told me that when they pray they always included me to their prayers. Oh how I missed them already, it was almost a year since I visited them, I hope I can able to visit them again by next year. Fingers cross since we don´t know how our economy will be these coming months since we will have a new member in the family. That´s all I wanted to share to my dear readers and thanks for taking time to read my post.

4 comments:

Laikka said...

happy for you buntis:) nice layie by the way;)

S-H-Y said...

Thanks Net :)..

Rita said...

The joy of having family...glad the call made you happy

sexyjessie said...

So glad that you are able to talk to your parents. How great it technology these days.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs