Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Maja Blanca dessert

When I woke up today from my short nap, I remembered the maja blanca dessert that I ate when I visited her. It was so delicious that I got three serving lol. While waiting for my husband to come home, I was cleaning a little bit in our messy home, since I was so lazy these days tissue papers are everywhere, from the kitchen to the bedroom, I use tissue papers a lot since I am pregnant I always has a runny noise. Anyway when my husband called me, I asked favor from him to buy some of the ingredients that I need to make maja blanca dessert. Here´s my maja blanca dessert which took me two and a half hour before it was ready but it´s worth it because my husband love it.

1 comment:

teJan said...

duh..la jud ko nimo dalhi ganina woi:) looks good!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs