Saturday 19 February 2011

It´s my day birth today

It was a long day for me today, since it is my birthday. I invited some of my closes friends to celebrate my birthday in our home. It went very well. I haven´t get enough slept today and I am totally exhausted and while making this post I am lying in my bed with my laptop on my lap. I am really happy because I didn´t get any problems during the celebration of my birthday, but I felt very hurts in my stomach one hour before my visitors left. I feel better now, but it will be only for a while because I´m sure there will be more hurts soon specially during my labor but I know I can do it for my baby. I will post some of my birthday photos here tomorrow. Bye for now guys need to take a rest specially my baby is relax now, maybe she/he is sleeping right now which is a good idea for me to sleep too.

6 comments:

Fex said...

happy birthday shy...

Sendo said...

happy birthday to you ^^ God bless you big time to you and to your family ^^

teJan said...

thanks for the day and good food shy..linked you up on my lastest post! more blessings for this year for you!

kimmyschemy said...

Oh, happy birthday, girl!

Nene said...

happy birthday to ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you sorry it was late just looking through the net and found your blog. Hope your baby is well. Take care.

Mrs Ted

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs