Tuesday 13 October 2009

Computer problem

I and hubby have talked about buying a desktop locking system because we thought it would be better to have it than everybody can go to our computer. If we will not going to use our computer, we wanted that it will be auto logoff and this is what kind of system we are looking for. While I was surfing the net earlier I remember about this problem in our computer and I search the net to find that system we need, and after a hour of surfing the net I found this Screen Pass site which help us about our problem in our computer. I am really because finally our problem about our computer will gone now and I will not feel moody everytime my computer gives me problem. How about you? Do you get problem with your computer these passed few days? Maybe this is the time you need to learn about Screen Pass offers for your computer.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs