Tuesday, 13 October 2009

I finished watching the 6 episode of 24 and I love it












Finally I am finished watching the dvd of 24 show, I know I am already too late about this show but since I really love this show, I told my husband to find some of this dvd and guess what he found it. I already finished watching the six (6) episode of this show and by January it will be release the seven (7) season of 24, I am really excited to watch another episode of this show. My husband doesn´t like this show hehe but he still find it just for me, (thanks hubby :p). I like Kiefer Sutherland as an actor, and I started to watch 24 show when I was still in the Philippines, this is our family show, my mom, dad and sisters and brothers love this show likes I do, so you can say that it´s our family show lol. Anyway, anybody watch this show?

2 comments:

Glenda said...

yay! my older sister watch this too... but i dont. hehehe i'm more into korean dramas. LOL

GIOVANNI "John" FANCUBIT said...

How about 24 hours the movie? kita naka? bisitahi pud ko dhay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs