Friday 2 October 2009

Flower From Hubby


Yesterday when my husband went home, he brought this very cute and beautiful flowers for me. I know it is not much thing but I thought my husband is so sweet and I really appreciate it, it doesn´t matter if his gift is pricelese. Sometimes he brought things or food that he knows that I love. What I love about my husband is, he don´t stop courting me even though we have been living for more than two (2) years now and he really show how much he love me and he knows that I love him too, for the rest of my life. Nah I need to stop now it´s too corny he he he... How about you guys, can you show what does your partner to feel that they really love you? I would like to hear it from you :P..

4 comments:

Ina Rapada said...

Hi, visiting you back. Your husband is so sweet, he appreciates you so much. My sweetie ordered some chocolates for me, which is really thoughtful of him because he knows what to do when I'm feeling down.

Lulu said...

hubby always buys me flowers even if no occasion and I always love it!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

ang sweet ni hubby ^_^

Sendo said...

nice...am planning to do the same to my future wife.....kung sino man siya...swerte siya hahaha

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs