Sunday 25 October 2009

Lazy days...

Yesterday and today were been a lazy day for us, at least mostly for me. I just sleep, eat and went to my computer and surfed the net for anything. But my husband went out for a walked, I didn´t joined him because I was so lazy and got pms so I stayed home with my computer. As you can see I have been working to my blog and gave it a new look (I´m sure some of you are not surprised about it) because I used to change my layout every now and then. Changing layout is not good for my pagerank so I will try to steak to this layout, and I made something that it could be difficult for me to change layout and it was putting each one of my blogger friend, this way I will not dare to change layout again because I am lazy putting that 200 plus friends in my blogroll. I think it is a good idea, what do you think?


Anyway I made our dinner today, since it was long time ago that we ate our favorite macaroni with beanie sauce - I made it today and as usual we always love it. It is easy to cook and delicious which is very good for me since I am really lazy because of my pms :(... Anyway, how about you? What have you done with your weekend?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

New layout na naman Shy, grabe talaga ang sipag magtweak ano hehehe. Good natu girl no need to change it.neat ang fresh to look your new layout.

Sandi said...

The food looks good. I have been kind of lazy but also studying and doing homework. I wish I could be MORE lazy. haha

Anonymous said...

looks good preparation.
I also do the simpliest food if i am busy blogging

Nanaybelen said...

it's yummy anyway!

Rossel said...

ito ang pinakagusto ko sa lahat ng layout mo shy, maganda. i like the food, looks yummy and healthy too.

teJan said...

hahahha...sorry dont eat like that..aheheh! pinoy ako e..hahaha

take care mah friend!

Dhemz said...

agoy abi nako ug nawala ko nyora...ehhehehe...nice layout though...

oh my....kalami sa pagkaon..napay LO diha? murag nakoy nakita nga hotdog da...hehehe!

what we did last weekend is on my post....:) lol!

ren said...

Hi. You seem to have a very interesting blog.
I want to request for an exchange links with you. my blog is Cebu Attractions
pls. let me know if it is oK with you my email address is InmyJourney@ymail.com or just leave a comment in my blog for confirmation.
I will be glad to hear from you
your link will be added into my site after confirmation


thank you,
ren calago

JENIE=) said...

what's wrong with your layout? it's pretty and neat. if u ask me...stay with it ;)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs