Thursday 8 October 2009

Dentist schedule was cancelled

We´re about to woke from the bed and suddenly the phone rang. I and hubby were so curious about the caller because we we´re not use to have a caller in the early morning. So husband told me to answer the phone maybe it is important. I answered it, and guess what who is in the other line? It was the secretary of my dentist telling me that my schedule was move by next week because my dentist can´t able to came due to personal reason. Instead of becoming sad, I wasn´t since I hate dentist he he he. Anyway don´t forget your dentist check up, you who is reading this post.

6 comments:

Kero said...

heeeyah! i had root canal session with my dentist the other month....hopefull i don't need to see him until early next year lolz!!

thankies for the visit Shy!

kathy said...

I hate dentists as well! I literally have a phobia from them.. I have my first tooth extracted by a quack dentist and it was done without any anesthesia when I was 4 years old... Eversince that happend, everytime I see a dentist I would literally faint.. LOL

sexyjessie said...

The last visit to my dentist was great. I loved it, he was really gentle, despite all the painful injections.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

i love going to my dentist nung asa pinas pa ako kc may discount ako sa tita ko hehe ^_^ She took great care of my teeth since I was in gradeschool ^_^

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaa...hahaha...ako pod...I hate going to the dentist...glad naka grad nako sa akong mga dental appt...cleaning nalang 2 a year....good luck!

eden said...

we have done our second visit for this year to our dentist . every year we schedule a visit twice. kids are dentist phobia but glad that they dont cause much trouble every visit..hehehe

thanks for the visit and comment. it really means a lot. God bless always

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs