Saturday 17 October 2009

Finally I did it


Jenny and I called Janet as a "Queen of banana cake" why? Because she is the only one who can made a perfect banana cake, neither I nor Jenny made the banana cake perfect, I baked six times of banana cake and no one of it became perfect and it same with Jenny maybe she did it twice or once I´m not sure. Because of what happen I was very eager to learn how to make the perfect banana cake, did you know that sometimes I made twice the first one is badly as usual and the second one is still the same. So I almost lost hope to make a perfect banana cake. But I still have the feeling making a lot of banana cake until I make it perfectly...



Yesterday I had visitors and I invited them to ate lunch in my home, so around nine in the morning I started to made food. I have decided to make fried milk fish, green beans with chicken and green leaves, and of course, rice. Almost all food is ready, then it just came into my mind to made banana cake for the dessert. I said to myself that it should be perfect, so I told my friend that I went out to bought banana and threw the garbage. After five minutes I already put the banana cake in the oven and wishing that it will be perfect when I met it again from oven. We ate our lunch and I am really happy because my visitors love my food, suddenly the clock rang in the kitchen, which is mean that my banana cake should took out from oven. And guess what, the second time around I met my banana cake it was perfect and delicious. All I can say is YAHOO!

PS: Even though I made my banana cake perfect, I still considered that Janet is still have the crown of being the "Queen of banana cake" :P...

11 comments:

Janmah said...

wahehehhe...it looks yummy shy! naa pa? congrats!

Gin Hansson said...

I agree of your last sentence on your post. I even tried myself baking that banana cake since i haven't done it well or perfect...Goshhh when i can bake that cake perfectly? Maybe if Janeth will help me all the way...

Janeth is always the banana cake QUEEN!!!..

har det då bra..

Unknown said...

Yummy....I absolutely love banana anything. Muffins with chocolate chips are so delicious :P

Dhemz said...

agoy nag tulo akong laway sa imong banana muffin nyora..naa pay nabilin diha? lami mani paresan ug kapi woi...labi na kay tugnaw ang panahon....ehhehe!

great job...finally...try and try until you succeed....hehehehe!

eden said...

hmmm, so yummy.. i love banana cake with coffee.

Grace said...

Ang sarap nya, Shy. Patikim. :)

analou said...

Wow...try and try until na perfect na jud nimo. AKo dali rako ka wal-an sa gana shy if akong giluto dili ma-mao. In other things I am very patient and always try and try pero when it comes to food dali ra jud ko manluod. Congratulation. It looks perfect and yummy!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

pahingin naman nyan...picture pa lang mukhang masarap na..

MsRay said...

Share with us the recipe, Shy! Your banana cakes looks yummilicious!

Fex said...

wow lamia uy, gigutom na nuon ko da

Ciela said...

Congrats for baking banana cake the way you want it. As the saying goes.. if there's a will there's a way. And so you did it right.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs