Sunday 23 January 2011

New computer

Husband got a new computer provided by the company where he work with ( actually he is one of the owner ). The reason why husband got new computer is that he can able to work while he is at home with me. My husband decided that we will use the new one for our surfing, and he will use the old one for his work, so yesterday I have started to use the new computer, but today it was stop it self and husband said there are some problems with the new computer so I use the old computer. I have my own laptop but I am started to get tired using it and I love big screen so I use my husband´s computer. I hope the new computer will works soon because I love using it because it has a big screen and it´s brand new, it is always feel good to use new things right guys?

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs