Wednesday 12 January 2011

School Time

Holiday is over which means back to school again, yes you read right, I will still go to school even though I am seven months pregnant. I thought it´s better to be a student than to get bored staying at home alone and besides I miss my classmates and teachers. I am not sure if I pass this term since it will takes few months to be able to qualified to the next level and my baby will come out this coming March so I think I cannot able to finish it but at least I will learn something than just to stay home. I am a student again, and looking forward to meet my old classmates and new classmates and teachers.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs