Friday, 28 August 2009

Finally I tasted durian after more than 2 years













It was long time ago since I tasted durian, that´s why when I went to Asian Store with Jenny yesterday I couldn´t help myself not to bought these durian even it was a little expensive than a normal price. When I got home, I went direct to the kitchen and started eating these durian you see above. It tasted different as I expected but it still very delicious. Maybe you don´t know guy, that my hometown Davao is the famous place to find delicious durian. I remember those days, when I visited my relatives in the province (1 hour jeepney trip to the center of Davao) who has a huge plant of durian, sometimes we we´re invited to their place just to eat durian, I miss those days specially right now that I am living here in Sweden. But who knows, maybe I will experience it again later this year or next year.

1 comment:

klivengood said...

hahaha lamia sa nawong sa imong durian Shy oi...hope nag enjoy ka pag ayo sa imong durian..hehe ting durian na ra ba diri sa davao shy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs