Saturday 22 August 2009

Updating my Farmtown in Facebook :P









My husband went out today to took a walk and I just stay at home because I don´t feel very good. I stayed in my computer as I usually do and do anything that makes me cure my boredom, I did updating my farmtown. It was long ago since I updated my farmtown because I am busy learning to play guitar :P. Oh I never post about my new guitar it was in my other blog, if you interested ti read it just it this word GUITAR. I have been teaching myself how to play guitar for four (4) days and so far I almost memorize the basic chords, for now I am just enjoying to play with my guitar when I got bored. I promise to my husband to sing for him on his birthday :P that´s why I am really inspire to learn how to play my guitar. Anyway to all bloggers who need neighbour in farmtown just leave me a message and let us be neighbour :P, and it would be fun to visit your farm too. You can see my farm picture above, I just update it recently. Enjoy your weekend guy with your family and love ones!

4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I have farmtown too shy, seems like too many are addicted to this game too. Hey wanna try to do yoville too nice pod siya kay arrange2x ug furniture. Let me know lang ha.

MaryAnneVelasco said...

hello shy! wow! ganda ng farm mo ah. hehe.

ako rin. i try to update it kapag di busy. hehe.

good to know that you are enjoying learning how to play the guitar. keep it up!

EJ said...

Hi Ms. Shy, I just want to personally thank you for the prayers. It really helped us a lot!

myles said...

hahaha, isa ka rin pala sa naaddict sa farmtown. btw, care to exlink sis? have already added u in my blogroll..hope u can add mine here too. i promise to visit often, hehe. thanks!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs