Wednesday, 19 August 2009

First Day in School

Yesterday was my first day in school even though my subjects are not in proper schedule yet, I will have interview tomorrow for my Swedish subject (which is the one lacking to complete my subject). I had time to post today and comment and visit my friends here in blogsphere because I don´t have school today. My English and Math subjects has different kinds of schedule, I will study English twice a week and my math will be the same too, since I have conflict with the both subject, but I already talked to my teacher and they told me that it´s ok if I can´t be always present to their subject but I should study by myself, and I will do my best to study always at home. It was a good started in the school, everything went well. Let see if I will love my study this time since I had other subject than only Swedish. I´m looking forward to learn more about English and Mathematics in Swedish way. By next week, I´m sure that I will start to be busy from school, but I always try to update my blog (you know guy, I can´t live for one day without visiting my blog :P). SO stay tune and there will be more posting about me :P.

1 comment:

Weng Forsgren said...

Hello my shy :)
good luck sa imong study, i am sure you will like it. Bahala na og lisod fight for it. kay mao na atong first stone dri para maka work.
Kaya nimo na...basta pinoy kaya tanan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs