Wednesday 25 March 2009

Finally I done my New Layout

I done my new layout again, as you already knew that I love changing my blog background. I know that it is not good if I change my blog background always because it´s not easy to Mr. Google to give back my PR but who cares since I enjoy it LOL. I love playing with my blog background and I enjoy it a lot, did you know that it took me one day to find a new layout and it doesn´t matter because I enjoy it a lot and I love watching my blog background to a different kind of background.

I am not really satisfied with my new layout but I am really eager to change my blog background , so maybe a week or so I will change again my blog background. Is it sound crazy? maybe? but I enjoy it a lot LOL. Anyway I remembered there are some people who visited my blog before and asked if they can get my old template code since I have a new template now- I announced here that my old template is really available to everyone, just leave me a comment to let me know that you are interested with my old template then I will give the code for that template.

By the way if you couldn´t remember my old template just paste this code "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Mina%20dokument/Mina%20bilder/html.htm" in Internet Explore or Mozilla Firefox to view my old template, I´m just here waiting for your message :)!

4 comments:

Rossel said...

nice layout. just did mine few hours ago. hope you could drop by.

http://topicsonearth.blogspot.com
http://butterfly-kusinako.blogspot.com

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Love the new background, very summer-y.

http://badudets.blogspot.com/

S-H-Y said...

Thanks to both of you guys and keep visiting my blog..

maria said...

Nice orange background! I wish I'd learn how to do it. Im jealous! LOL

Yummy-as-can-be

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs