Tuesday 17 March 2009

Our excursion


















As I mentioned in my previous post that we´re having excursion today, our purpose for our excursion is to understood health. We visited a group of people who is professional in health and she told us a little information about health after that we had a training how to do a good exercise , it was so fun really because we had a good exercise today at least for me as I wanted to maintain doing exercise everyday or maybe walking too. After we finished our training exercise we went to a park which no much people walking there and we ate our lunch and after our lunch we walked through the forest and our teachers explained a little bit about what we saw in the forest. It was a good day and I got a lot of exercise which is good for me, when I got home I took a nap because I was so tired and my feet and legs are aching. I post some picture so that you will have something to see.



1 comment:

amiable amy said...

wow, ka bibo ba sa palibot oyyy hahaha, day, teacher ka ba or nurse? nah tua na...wa na jud ko ani, tigulang na jud ko....hahaha.....

oyy, si Dhemz diay gibayaran man daw sa PP pero after 2 months pa tapos, naa pa jud kaltas, ngek lagi na

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs