Monday 23 March 2009

Neno´s Award





















I received this award from my friend and classmate Jenny, I knew it´s a little bit late to post this award from her that´s why I wanted to apologized for the late post.


The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Do not forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

* Do not forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


I love blogging since I am alone at home specially my husband is in his work, I made this blog to met new friends all over the world, express my feelings through my blog and earn some extra dollar for me is fun, I never knew before that you can earn some bucks through blogging.

I wanted to share this award to my friends who I met through my blog, they are Amy, Ate Babette, Fe and also to you who is reading this post-you can free to grab it.

2 comments:

Babette said...

Hello Shy, thanks for this award. :o) Tapos na ang training mo, full time ka ulit sa school?

amiable amy said...

salamat shy ha, mana man ko ani oyy...hahaha....but thanks anyway

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs