Monday, 23 March 2009

Neno´s Award





















I received this award from my friend and classmate Jenny, I knew it´s a little bit late to post this award from her that´s why I wanted to apologized for the late post.


The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Do not forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

* Do not forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


I love blogging since I am alone at home specially my husband is in his work, I made this blog to met new friends all over the world, express my feelings through my blog and earn some extra dollar for me is fun, I never knew before that you can earn some bucks through blogging.

I wanted to share this award to my friends who I met through my blog, they are Amy, Ate Babette, Fe and also to you who is reading this post-you can free to grab it.

2 comments:

Babette said...

Hello Shy, thanks for this award. :o) Tapos na ang training mo, full time ka ulit sa school?

amiable amy said...

salamat shy ha, mana man ko ani oyy...hahaha....but thanks anyway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs