Monday 16 March 2009

My First Day In School

My first day in school was fun and happy, I met my classmates and teachers. I missed the conversation with my classmates and of course the lesson. Our first lesson was about discussion all about our practicum, and after that we had the computer knowledge lesson and I think it´s boring. I was sitting in the computer doing some of the lesson at the same time updating my account likes for example my friendster. Anyway it was nice to see my classmates and teachers and we will have excursion tomorrow. I make sure I will bring my camera to take some photos that I can post here so visit daily my blog LOL Have a nice day all!

1 comment:

MsRay said...

I'm counting the days to my spring break. Woohoo!!! Vacation time!!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs