Friday 11 September 2009

Car Body Kits

I just finished talking to my brother online, and while I was talking to him, he told me about his dream car and it is none other than the car body kits and it's also known as aero kits, and other name too. Body kits have been around for more than 30 years and it´s been improving the design which is from simple to wild. My brother told me how he love this kind of car, I know that he really like it because he never told me before about car until now he is talking about car body kits. I wish I can buy my brother´s favorite car, maybe someday or maybe after 20 years. Anyway back in 80´s, euro kits were completely the rage with companies such as Kaminari but ten years later the industry was improve and it has reverse importantly. That´s how our industry, everything is not just the same since we live with the high-tech world. I´m sure after ten (10) years it will be more and more high tech, I´m sure the aero kits has changing periodically and it became more and more excellent style. So if you are interested about car body kit, you better check their Site and make your car classic.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs